воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

what the absolute fuck.

alrights: pyrop: body positivity is a really great...



alrights:

pyrop:

body positivity is a really great thing!!! but please remember that being thin is not a guarantee of self-confidence, or an excuse to insult someone.

yes

Preach.

Photo



Photo



splendidcolor: jordyngryphon: theguilteaparty: bookerdewitt: ...


omfg I saw these at a CVS and I died


LOOK AT THEM


JUST BASK IN THE BEAUTY OF THE SIMPLICITY


when I started reading them OMG RAINBOWS SHOT OUT OF ME


trufax


omg thank you so much Mr. Hiddleston


OK THANK


I bought this one. BUT DAMN I LOVE RED DYE #40


das right. I have enough pain in mah life


OMG WHEN IT DOESN'T SAY "HELP" IT'S LIKE "EHEHEHE"

splendidcolor:

jordyngryphon:

theguilteaparty:

bookerdewitt:

pamplemoose:

angelphile:

hiddlesbatchlove:

best marketing

A+

10/10

would recommend

WHEREDOTHEYSELLTHOSE?! I need them so bad. This is absolutely perfect.

They sell them at Target

This is a fantastic idea.

Raging pharmacology boner.

Bonus points for being single chemical pills.

you should check out their website! http://www.helpineedhelp.com

If you think that packaging is brill, wait until you see the site.

This company is a marketer's wet dream.

That website is fantastic. Seriously, click on it and check out the whole site. Best waste of time EVER.

ranetree: I am an intelligent, eloquent, well-mannered young woman who just so happens to say...

ranetree:

I am an intelligent, eloquent, well-mannered young woman who just so happens to say "fuck" a lot.

distanceaway: The Dichotomy of Manby ~bjornik



distanceaway:

The Dichotomy of Manby ~bjornik

You guys

1) I don’t have wifi at my house right now so I’m not tumblring as much.

2) I’m in Myrtle Beach staying with family so if anyone is on vacay here this summer lemme know.

3) I have an interview at the Tilted Kilt. I applied for shits and giggles but this is just too funny. If you don’t know what it is, google away.

xoxo

ashley

inkedup-barbie: Instagram - misselise_x



inkedup-barbie:

Instagram - misselise_x

lordoftheinternet: well life's kinda shitty but at least i can lose a lot of weight using the...

lordoftheinternet:

well life's kinda shitty but at least i can lose a lot of weight using the OFFICIAL TUMBLR DIET

Photo



sithlordtennant: For every reblog this gets, I will murder one of my classmates and carve your url...

sithlordtennant:

For every reblog this gets, I will murder one of my classmates and carve your url into their spine. 

Photo



screams: I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%



screams:

I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%

waitingformysir: Fuck yeah



waitingformysir:

Fuck yeah

Photo



getoffmybloghoe: sext: my pussy bald like caillou

getoffmybloghoe:

sext: my pussy bald like caillou

Photo



Photo



Photo



nintendonut1: periwonkles: UAAAAAAAAH IM GOONA DIUE









nintendonut1:

periwonkles:

UAAAAAAAAH

IM GOONA DIUE

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий