понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

I want to be the girl with the most cake

I don't get why it's showing up ginger on camera 😭



I don't get why it's showing up ginger on camera 😭

The fact that the camera is making it look ginger is annoying...



The fact that the camera is making it look ginger is annoying the shit out of me! One more dye to get the exact shade I want and I'm done! :)

what colour are you going?

Hopefully a natural dark blonde (think lana del rey) and then violet once I get bored or if I don't like it :)

Nervous!



Nervous!

gannetguts: lol fitspiration blogs following me. these are not the fatties you are looking for.

gannetguts:

lol fitspiration blogs following me. these are not the fatties you are looking for.

Looking for a new powder because as much as I love my mac studio fix, it doesn’t control oil...

Looking for a new powder because as much as I love my mac studio fix, it doesn’t control oil as much as I’d like! Could someone recommend me a decent powder (preferably translucent) that is good for oily skin and doesn’t look cakey? :)

Photo



sunsetorangepeeta: do you ever wonder if anyone has a crush on you and then laugh at yourself...

sunsetorangepeeta:

do you ever wonder if anyone has a crush on you and then laugh at yourself because ew who would have a crush on you

Photo



peoplewithcats: Marilyn Hanold



peoplewithcats:

Marilyn Hanold

itsalrightiloveyou: Bob Dylan (1962), Don Hunstein



itsalrightiloveyou:

Bob Dylan (1962), Don Hunstein

Just finished a shoot, love my job! I’m all hyped up for my make up an modelling job on Friday...

Just finished a shoot, love my job! I’m all hyped up for my make up an modelling job on Friday now!

sparklejamesysparkle: Jayne sparks a smoke, New York, 1955.









sparklejamesysparkle:

Jayne sparks a smoke, New York, 1955.

uturnutopia: Mosh by Yamileth Miller. Vintage Style Hair...



uturnutopia:

Mosh by Yamileth Miller. Vintage Style Hair Accessories for Sale at UturnUtopia.com

Alana still at it then. "My anxiety is worse than yours! I feel bad too! Stop getting all the attention!" Your naivety makes me sad.

I'm sorry but you say all this yet won't show your face, that makes me sad. If Alana was such a bad person you wouldn't care if she knew who you was?

Thank you to the comments I got regarding my post earlier, it means a lot and I really appreciate it...

Thank you to the comments I got regarding my post earlier, it means a lot and I really appreciate it :) x

Be kind to yourself girl, you do not need to apologise for feeling sad or your anxiety increasing. Your followers adore you and we worry about you.

This has made me feel a lot better, it means everything to me to have support, thank you! X

I’ve been feeling too shit recently, it needs to stop. Sorry for all the whiny posts but I...

I’ve been feeling too shit recently, it needs to stop. Sorry for all the whiny posts but I feel I’ve lost all of my friends and my anxiety is getting really bad again.

Cut my hair extensions so that they blend better and they look...



Cut my hair extensions so that they blend better and they look so full and shiny now!

You have amazing lips :)

Thank you! X

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий